Rheem Premier Hiline® is an indirect solar water heater specifically designed for environments prone to frost. By using the sun’s energy as its primary heating source and heating via the thermosiphon principle, this simple system operates without circulating pumps and electronic controllers found on split solar models.
The whole system is installed on your roof, saving space and keeping hot pipework well out of reach of young children.
With a capacity of 300 litres, it’s suitable for families.
– Energy Efficient – Our team can assist you to determine which system is right for your family
– Space saving design – a complete roof mounted installation featuring a proven, glass enamel lined tank
– Booster – choice of 6-star continuous flow gas boost or electric element back up to provide hot water in any weather condition
– The Rheem 52C Series is eligible for Government rebates and incentives.
– Mains Pressure delivers full water pressure to all taps at the same time^
– Low maintenance – with no electronics or pumps required, Premier Hiline® will reliably produce efficient hot water day in and day out, in any weather extreme
The following warranty applies to the Rheem 52C series: 5 year cylinder and solar collectors, 3 year labour on cylinder, 1 year parts including labour. Applies to domestic installations only. Conditions apply. Please contact our team for further details.