The Rheem 52D series is available in two capacities: 180 litre or 300 litre.
Rheem Hiline® is a roof mounted open circuit solar system with proven reliability, designed in Australia for Australian conditions. The solar water heater uses the thermosiphon principle, without the need for a circulator or sensors.
It works on the simple scientific fact that hot water rises. As the water in the solar collector gains the sun’s heat the increase in temperature causes the water to rise into the solar storage tank. This process continues while solar energy is available.
And with everything conveniently located on the roof, it frees up usable space at ground level.
The Rheem Hiline® range is available with either in-tank electric or continuous flow gas boosting. Boosting is a back-up feature that provides hot water during poor weather periods.
– Available in two capacities: 180L or 300L
– Energy Efficient – Please contact us. Our team will help determine which system is right for you
– Space saving design – a complete roof mounted installation featuring a proven, glass enamel lined tank
– Booster – choice of 6-star continuous flow gas boost or electric element back up to provide hot water in any weather condition
– Eligible for Government rebates and incentives
– Mains Pressure delivers full water pressure to all taps at the same time^
– Low maintenance – with no electronics or pumps required, Rheem Hiline® will reliably produce efficient hot water day in and day out
The following warranty applies to the Rheem 52D series. 5 year cylinder and collector(s), 3 year labour on cylinder, 1 year parts including labour. Applies to domestic installations only. Conditions apply. Please contact our team for further details.